http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=comprare-viagra-generico-50-mg-pagamento-online-a-Genova If you are a small business owner, you know that importance of marketing your business. You need a comprehensive marketing plan (and one that you execute) that includes video. I had the good fortune today of watching a presentation on the basics of video as part of the Business Growth Series at the Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce. Ann Marie and Don Polec of Sun Blossom shared their best tips.http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=pfizer-sildenafil-canadian-drugstore
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-levitra-originale-pagamento-online Let me start off by saying that I have spoken about video and have helped my clients through many a video shoot. The biggest hangup that many have is they do not want to see themselves on video. enter You do not need to, nor do you have to ever watch your own video. Let’s move on.acquistare viagra online generico a Venezia
How do you shoot a video and what do you do with it?
cialis online without prescription Videos come in all shapes and sizes. You can shoot them off your computer, your smartphone, a high-def camera, or you can have them shot by a professional. How long should a video be? About 90 seconds. Here are my best pieces of advice:how to geting finasteride from online drugstore
- Have a professional video shot for each of your core business areas.
- Shoot more informal videos of your blog posts off of a high def camera from your desktop or phone.
- Upload ALL videos to YouTube. Make sure they are each well-tagged and transcriptions checked and corrected.
- Facebook: Facebook live shoot off of a smartphone over a omprare viagra generico consegna rapida a Verona very reliable internet connection. If you are going to use videos in ads, have them professionally shot.
- Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn – share them from your YouTube Channel
- Website: Embed the professional videos on the related pages on your website.
- Blogs: Shoot off of a high def camera right off of your laptop. Upload it to YouTube and embed them into your blog posts.
Some great tips for making videos:
- Have a plan – this should come right off of your editorial calendar.
- Have a strong call to action (cta)
- Show boundless enthusiasm – coffee helps.
- Remember your target audience.
- Each video should solve a problem of your target audience.
- It is all about who are you talking to – what challenge do they have – how can you solve the problem?
here Here are some more tips that Don and Ann Marie shared with the group:clomid drugs for fertility
- Do not hold your smartphone vertically. You want the wide screen format
- You do not need to be in the center of the frame. Rule of thirds applies here – there are golden areas of attention – this has to do with the lines of intersection when you divide the screen into thirds – ask Don.
- Background is important. Random background with noise and people haphazardly walking around can be distracting.
- Know, like, trust factor of marketing – video helps you with each of those.
- Connections are made through eye contact within three seconds of meeting people – when you can not meet someone in person a video can give you that edge.
- Always give away information in a video.
- The attention span of the average American is about 9 seconds according to Don.
- Video is the most effective marketing tool available to you today.
- Nothing is more effective in getting your clients to know you than video.
- Be enthusiastic – solve a problem – make them feel welcome
- People will stay longer on your website if you have a video
- It is good for SEO – better indexed
http://www.slccolorado.org/storage/proscar/ Video is fun…most importantly having video as part of your marketing plan can drive traffic to your website, service, and/or storefront.
follow Ok everyone…I challenge you to get out there and go viral.