levitra consegna gratuita Nothing makes me happier as a social media consultant than when I sit down with a new client and they say “I have a website, the blog can be activated, and I have my messaging, logo and graphics in place.”
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=levitra-senza-ricetta-online-in-italia I recently had the opportunity to hear Laurel Cavaluzzo of Madison Marketing Communications. Laurel is an accomplishment marketing consultant who can work with you on a full marketing plan, marketing message, coaching, training, and support. She steps in to make sure your expertise matches with your goals, message, logo, color,….and just about everything else.
watch Here are her top tips for
- Write things down – you will not remember your great ideas.
- Have a marketing roadmap – this should be a cohesive strategy
- Who is your audience? Know your target market and why they need you.
- Goals – and goals with no plan are just a wish. Know your audience and how you are going to attack each one.
- “If you try to be all things to all people you wind up to be nothing.”
- Know what you do, how you do it, and who can use it. Then make sure your messaging is clear. Keep your wording simple. How do you put your expertise into words?
- Messaging is one of the most important parts of your marketing strategy.
- Brand to position yourself as an expert.
- How will you measure your marketing efforts?
- Always be ready to move, shift, and do things a bit differently if you see opportunity to require changes.
What should be part of your marketing strategy? Here is the list (I LOVE lists):
- Website: well written articles about your core business areas and a blog to show your personality and highlight news, case studies, and short pieces of advice
- Data base and a newsletter
- Partnerships with powerpartners
- PR: are you in the news, on the radio, in the paper, available to get links from online publications?
- Social Media (click her to learn about a GREAT social media consultant).
- Advertising – is it worth it to pay for PPC (Google adwords, Facebook ads…) newspaper ads?
- Event Participation and Sponsorship
- Networking – and what are you doing for follow-up?
- Testimonials are critical
Need to work with an expert like Laurel to get your message out? Visit her website, give her a buzz at (703) 629-5693, or find her on Twitter at @LaurelinMadison (Oh, and I’m @DrJennyLynn), Linkedin, or like her Facebook Page