dove comprare viagra generico pagamento online a Venezia I just arrived in Orlando, Fla to watch Steph compete in a national cheer competition. I’m enjoying two days of free time, and of course, always turn to writing. Over the course of my adult life I have realized the awesome power of trying new things. Some have written books on the subject, others lengthy blog posts. For some it is easy, and others not so much.
levitra contrassegno italia I was told this week that I am one of those people who appear to have their lives together. You will notice a section of my blog “hot mess to great success.” While I appreciated the compliment I know all too well that sometimes I have it together and sometimes I do not. Lately I seem to be falling into old habits – bad ones – and I am bored to death.
propecia lowest canadian pharmacies This trip is the first time in quite some time I am traveling without my husband. I love when we travel together – there is an ebb and flow that we follow in our trips that includes chap stick and hand lotion on the plane…to the rental car…to us veering off the path and golfing in an RV park. Since he wasn’t coming I made the travel arrangements which included staying in one hotel for the entire stay (the horror), no car…and thus…no way to get to leave the airport. So, I used Uber.
http://buy-generic-clomid.com Now, besides the insane number of security issues I have about being picked up in a strangers car, I also had lots of concerns about my credit card information and how long it would take for the car to arrive (have I ever mentioned that I HATE waiting?). I decided I would embrace what everyone else calls amazing and just try it out – what did I have to lose – a few hours in the sun?
And ya know what I learned? Uber is FREAKIN’ amazing! I want to share my “new thing” journey with you so you can possibly use it in your own life or business in some way.
- I researched the heck out of the idea before I landed – I always do this on my laptop with several tabs on my browser open. I looked at shuttles, compared prices, estimated Uber prices, safety, and availability at the airport (do you know that at some airports there are “Uber lots?” – this fascinated me.
- I committed to doing this and not taking the chicken exit of a cab or shuttle – this was the most important part.
- I downloaded the app at home and then put in my credit card info so it was ready.
- As we landed I checked the wait time and then actual cost. I read the info about pick-up and was off. There was one 10 minutes away.
- When I got to ground transportation I placed my request and I saw – on the map – the car headed my way. I was told the driver’s name, type of car and how many rides he has given.
- When he arrived I waited for him to say my name (safety feature) and we were on our way.
I wasn’t proud of myself for figuring out the technology of this – I was reminded how important it is that something new can be easy and less expensive. I did think it was weird that the driver was using the same car he transports his kids around in. But whatever – it was clean and he was very kind.
When there is an opportunity for you to try something new – take it. Be safe on all levels, know what you are doing…and who knows, you just might find an easy and simple solution to a problem you have been waiting to solve – and you just might have fun in the process!