acquistare viagra generico senza ricetta If you network in the Doylestown, PA area, you have undoubtedly run across Nickey Hollenback. She is the founder, and business woman extraordinairre of Personal Touch Concierge Service. She is in the business of helping you run and market your business…virtually.omprare viagra generico 200 mg consegna rapida a Parma
cialis generico 100 mg As a new member of the Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce, I have joined the Women in Business Committee (run by one of my new favorite networking buddies Catherine Cavella). And today Nikki was our featured speaker on “Fresh Ideas for the New Year – Web Marketing.” Here are the highlights of her presentation that can greatly help you in the marketing of your business:http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=levitra-originale-Toscana
- If you have not heard Facebook has rolled out some rather large video initiatives. You can now live stream and run video ads. Guess what? Users love them.
- Get an app for your business. They are the wave of the future.
- Wearable technology is the future. We have seen hints of this with Google Glasses and the iWatch. Apparently Tommy Hillfinger is designing cell phone charging pants.
- Do not let your website get out of date. Your website is the center of your internet presence and should be modern, easy to navigate, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Content is king – so keep blogging and building your site. But the shift will be to longer tail keywords and phrases that users are searching for as they talk into their smart phones to surf the web. I have often stated you need to write content that your ideal market is looking for – how are you going to help them solve their problem?
- Have a social media stream on your webiste – I add to this and say make sure this part of your site is well designed and integrated. Most of the streams I see are not well done. I also add make sure you have social connect and share buttons prominently displayed so your visitors can share with you and share your content.
- Have a WordPress webiste. The platform is SEO friendly, easy to use, safe, secure and media friendly.
- Do not ever have your webiste privately hosted. You lose control. I use GoDaddy, WP-Engine and Blue Host. Nickey recommends Sucuri (which I will be checking out based on her recommendation).
- Mobilegeddon (not sure if she coined that term or not) happened in April – this is when Google started to devalue sites that were not mobile friendly. What does that mean? Your site should be mobile friendly. According to Nickey, 87% of Millennials are never without their phones – mobile is important.
- While your website is your most important digital asset, your social media is critical. Facebook and Pinterest ads should be part of your strategy. Do not forget about Linkedin and Twitter (the cocktail party of the internet). And Nickey perfectly described Google+ – that uncle you do not want ot invite to Thanksgiving but have to. My experience: Google+ is critical for search and the health of your webiste.
omprare viagra generico consegna rapida a Bologna I have known Nikki since I started networking and was actually virtually introduced to her through Denice Whitely, another virtual assistant (talk about a woman who believes there is no competition). We have occassionally crossed paths at other events and I am thrilled to have an opportunity to see her more at Chamber events.http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-viagra-online-generico-50-mg-a-Venezia free cialis from online drugstore canadian pharmacy